- Pitbulls pass the atts.org temperment test at a rate greater than Golden Retrievers.
- A peer-reviewed study on dog bite fatalaties concluded they were “characterized by coincident, preventable factors; breed was not one of these.” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24299544
- Pitbulls are misidentified 60% of the time, calling into question any media or police report of a Pitbull attack.
- A Pitbull’s bite force is less than a German Shepherd’s.
- Pitbulls do not having locking jaws (no dog does).